Monday, June 6, 2016

Supergirl Reviews: Maybelline White SuperFresh Compact.

Hello lovelies,
I have a review for you guys today! My schedule is becoming hectic day by day, but not a problem as long as I love my work, yay! I have a very durable compact to talk about today. It worked really well on my skin just like it claims.

We usually apply any compact while getting ready, but when we go out and the day goes by, it begins to feel cakey and patchy. Maybelline's White SuperFresh compact comes with Perlite which absorbs oil and sweat, giving you that flawless oil-free radiant skin, all of these benefits in just Rs.150 which  is not at all bad!


The compact comes in three shades; Pearl, Shell and Coral. The compact comes with a puff inside which is of great quality and glides softly all over the skin and the product also comes with a mirror.
I fell in love with the floral sweet fragrance of the product!


 I decided to take the #12HourSummerFresh challenge with Maybelline and put the compact to test. During the day I went out to hangout with my friends, went to college and also did outfit shoots for the blog.
I applied the compact while I was getting ready and I could see the difference, it did give me a light coverage making the skin look very natural.


The compact gave me a fresh look for about four hours and took away all the excess oil off my face which is good, I did dab the product when I went to college as without air-conditioning and with heat my skin started to feel greasy and then I was good to go.



We can apply the Maybelline White SuperFresh compact in the morning and stay as fresh even at the end of the day even after doing multiple activities in summer.


I was extremely happy with the product and will definitely go for it again once I hit the pan as it goes with my skin perfectly. It has become a part of my daily makeup routine now. I love the mattifying effect given by the product and its light coverage is perfect for everyday use.
I would recommend it to you all sweethearts as it goes perfectly with any skin type. Try the Maybelline White SuperFresh compact to feel fresh and clear and I don't think all of this in just Rs.150 is bad at all.
Have a lovely day you guys! xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment