Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Blues.





And that the summers are getting hotter now, I prefer to keep my outfit as comfortable as possible. This outfit that I wore for a day out for shopping is super comfortable yet chic. I paired my navy blue V-neck tshirt with these gray wash jeans, both from Zara. I usually fold the hem of my jeans 'coz I can't keep them simple #guilty. And not to forget, a good pair of white shoes can make every outfit look good. I changed the laces to black to make them pop. This faux-leather bag that I got from Forever21 is the most "carryable" bag i've ever owned! It has a gold zipper that gives it a hint of class. And I love zippers! It fits almost everything that I need during the day and it's super cool. Plus its grayish, so that pushes it to the top of my favorites.❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment