Sunday, July 24, 2016

Supergirl Reviews: Neesh Perfumes.

NEESH PERFUMES.


I am a SUCKER for perfumes! I love fragrances, after all who doesn't like to smell good all the time?! This is my first review about perfumes, and this is a unique one as it is all about Attar perfumes, that too pocket sized! Sounds good already!
So, NEESH is a company with a wide range of Fragrance products.
NEESH ensures the use of natural and fresh ingredients to give you a delightful and aromatic experience.
They have recently launched in all states of India.
The give us a choice to choose from 3 ranges: Light, medium and Strong fragrances.
I went for the strong range of fragrances as I like it that way.
Every perfume comes in a 20ml pocket size pack.
They have this incandescently modest fragrance with a genuinely erotic signature. Few fragrances are a little too strong for me though. I was also impressed with their choice of names they have for each perfume.
Breaking down the STRONG range of NEESH perfumes below:


ATTAR-E-ISHQ
Attar-e-Ishq has a crisp and clean, warm and sexy, almost impossible to resist fragrance. It has a base note of sweet vanilla and a top note of nutmeg, bakhoor and cedarwood.
This is my favourite out of the lot!


ATTAR-E-NAZAKAT
It is a perfume that combines the right amount of grace and vitality. It sets the tone of elegance and sophistication. 
This I suppose is the strongest perfume in this range, and it's definitely too strong for me. 
The base note for Atta-e-Nazakat is dry amber and musk.


ATTAR-E-MEHFIL
It is the most bold and distinctive fragrance by NEESH.
Attar-e-Mehfil has an intoxicating base and a powerful top note.
The base not is Castoreum and Agarwood.


ZAAFRAN-E-HINDUSTAN
NEESH is a unique and organic fragrance, this uses Saffron as a top note and Musk and Amber as a base note.
This is my second favourite fragrance.


OUD-E-KHAAS
It has a lingering base note of musk and agarwood, which transforms into a sharp sweet wood with Indian saffron in top notes.
NEESH calls it their 'Red-Carpet' fragrance because of its modern interpretation of luxury.

Each 20ml Perfume is priced at Rs.340/- which is a value for money.
I hope you all liked this review, keep supporting! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment