Sunday, July 10, 2016

3 Ways To Style a Basic Black T-Shirt.







So here I created three looks wearing a basic black t-shirt which is obviously a wardrobe essential.
You can dress it all up or you can keep it simple and casual like I did in these three looks. Black is a basic colour and too easy to carry off! It goes with everything without a doubt! I am one of those people who end up wearing black every single time. 
There is nothing as sleek as an all black outfit. It is an incredibly easy look to pull together. There is no way to go wrong with all black! So I paired my beloved black Zara basic with these lacey palazzo pants. Comfortable and chic at the same time!
The second look includes a denim jegging which I absolutely love! I added a pop of colour by adding this bright teal sling purse. Not to forget my new found love, the espadrilles. I love them so much that I can dedicate an entire post on them, not even joking! 
Basic black tee goes with everything so there is not too much of thinking about how to pair it. You can pair it with a bright toned mini skirt and can also add a chunky necklace for a night out. Let your legs be the star of the show and opt for a mini skirt. For the third look I did the same by pairing my black t-shirt with this bright red bodycon skirt. I matched my wedges with the skirt. This is a sure way to stand out for all the right sartorial reasons.
I will be breaking down all these looks individually in other posts. 
Hope you liked my post, see you soon! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment