Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Best of Both Worlds ft. Bewakoof.

Talking about my "bipolar" side in this blog post. I often say that my style is very bipolar. Basics on one side and brights on the other. 
In this post I have styled a basic grey T-shirt and this uber cool 'Supergirl' Tank top both from BEWAKOOF.
Check them out for super cool clothing to keep up with the trends!

So, being a basics lover I chose to pair this Grey t-shirt with leather shorts for a chic-edgy look. This look is so effortless and stylish and can also be dressed up by adding a pop of bright colour to the lips and a pair of wedges! You can also knot the bottom of the t-shirt to give it a cropped out look and can team it up with a pair of ripped jeans for a more laid back look!
Let's see how I styled my Bewakoof basic t-shirt in the pictures below.



 

For the second look I paired this 'Supergirl' tank-top with a bright orange skirt which compliments the peach tank perfectly. I personally like to pair pastel clothes with brighter tones. I tucked the tank-top in from one side to make it look more stylish and fitted. I am completely obsessed with this 'supergirl' tank-top, 'coz how could I not be?!
I loved styling this tank-top and it has become my favourite! I feel this is a super cool and chilled out playful look. as you will see in the pictures below.





Check out BEWAKOOF for latest fashion and more! Their collection for Men includes Shirts, Pajamas, Denims, Sweatpants and Hoodies.

I'll see you guys super soon! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment