Saturday, November 12, 2016

New Baluchi Menu Unveil at The Lalit, Chandigarh.

Hello I'm back with another post with Baluchi, The Lalit, Chandigarh. If you want to know more about Baluchi and my first experience there check out the post by clicking here:
The Lalit Experience, Chandigarh !
A new menu was unveiled at Baluchi this Friday and I was present there to witness the same. 
There is something rustic, robust and rich all in one about the dishes that will make you go back to them over and over again!


We were serverd the Trio-Shots as refreshing drinks. Jeera Annanas Aab(bottom left), Tarbooz Ka Thanda(bottom right) and Kesari Thandai(top and personal favourite).
Jeera Annanas Aab is simple yet it tantalizes the taste buds. As the name suggests, it is a pineapple and cumin drink. However, the pineapple is slow roasted and sweetness is adjusted to just right. About a pinch of roasted jeera powder heightens the flavour. 
Tarbooz Ka Thanda is a total refresher, it is basically watermelon juice with bits of fruit in it. And, who doesn't know about Thandai?! The Kesari Thandai was my absolute favourite!


New menu unveiled

 
How creatively designed is the new menu!!
Love the presentation, always! Malabari Shorba.


The chef with his lip-smacking dishes.
All the delicious flavours in one place! I cannot choose ONE as a favourite. So, I'd say that Dal Baluchi, Lahori Mutter Paneer and Boondi Raita is my trio-favourite!


From the Main Course:
Mutton Awadi Qorma
Chicken Stew With Appam
Patrani Macchi
Dal Baluchi
Kacchi Palak Aur Methi Ki Sabji
Chokh Waigun 
Lahori Mutter Paneer
Vendaka Masala Pachadi
Kalongi Aur Bhaune Pyaaz Ka Pulao
Assorted Indian Breads

For the desserts we had, Kajoor Badaam Ka Halwa and Paan Kulfi which was my favourite.

All in all, we love the food and would definitely go back to the place.

And at the end I would like to share what I wore.
I wanted to fusionise my outfit so I paired this bright pink Chinese collar cropped blouse with green dhoti salwar.


I'll be back with another post super soon! xo

1 comment: