Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Indo-Western Style for this Wedding Season.


This blog post is a 'lil different from the rest. Taking a break from street-style, this time I'm wearing an Indo-Western outfit to give out inspo for this Wedding season.
Take a break from the usual Indian-wear and transition from one look to another, using both styles to compliment each other and unite both Western & Indian for casual-chic day look like mine here. This look might be over the top for a few, but when I carried this, the eyes got used to my look rather quickly so I was happy.
This look has also been seen on the runway and is so effortless and stylish! 
So make heads turn this Wedding season!!


Over my Royal blue leggings, I draped a matching dupatta with delicate gold embroidery giving it a look of a saree. Easy right?!
Paired it with a gold sequin blouse, glittery shoes and matching jewellery to finish off the entire outfit.


I shot this look for Roposo back in October where they wanted me to work around Indo-Western look and this was the best I could think of. 
I would definitely wear this to a wedding this fall.



I kept my makeup very simple by adding just a pop of red to my lips and my signature winged eyeliner..as always.


I hope you enjoyed this post, I will see you supersoon! xo

Photography: Adhyan


No comments:

Post a Comment