Friday, June 16, 2017

Szechuan Food Festival, The Lalit, Chandigarh.

A Szechuan food festival was kicked-off at The Lalit, Chandigarh. OKO, their Pan-Asian restaurant, hands-down has the best Asian food that I had in the city! Chinese, one of my favouite cuisines, I was surely delighted to attend this fest!

The Lalit always has an on-going, monthly event, this time, it's at OKO and it's called the Szechuan food fest. I visited OKO during the fest, and enjoyed a lip-smacking delicious meal. Szechwan cuisine, or Szechuan cuisine is a style of Chinese cuisine originating from Sichuan province in southwestern China. That is quite the impressive range! 

Everything that I was served was excellent. From chicken salad to duck, and noodles to dessert, everything was just lovely.
The classic black-red interiors and the fest set-up will remind you of the Chinese heritage, you'll love.

I had three dishes and they were oh-so-lovely!! Every dish was well cooked and full of delicious flavours. Also, I can never miss out on the dessert. The Mango pudding being my favourite.




DUO JIAO SHAO KAO YA- Roast duck in Chengdu picked chilli sauce

Dan Dan Mian- Szechuan dan dan noodles

Chinese mango pudding and Sago Cantaloupe


Chef Jinhong Lou

For me, it was a great treat to be at the Szechuan Food Festival at The Lalit, Chandigarh. The fest continues till 25th June, so come and experience the flavours of Chinese cuisine like I did. 

1 comment:

  1. It is a very profitable post for me. I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content. Chinese Food in Minneapolis




    ReplyDelete