Monday, July 10, 2017

Embroidered Shirt Trend.







After a week long of procrastination, I'm here with another outfit post for you guys. Stepped up my Denim on Denim look with this floral embroidered shirt. As you know that I am not a bog fan of florals, but this shirt right here really did struck my eyes!! I fell in love at the first glance and I had to get it!

Embroidered shirts are a hit this season and they come in so many different-gorgeous designs, I got mine from the brand called Oxolloxo on Myntra.

This is one of my favourite outfits and I almost forgot to share it with you guys! I wore the shirt with my trusty KOOVS denim, as I had this denim on denim look on my mind. You can also pair such shirts with body con skirts to add up the glam quotient. 

OUTFIT Details:
SHIRT: Oxolloxo
JEANS: KOOVS
HEELS: Truffle Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment