Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Boyfriend Tee ft. Superdry

You've known my obsession with the boyfriend denim for the longest time and now, I'm here to express my love towards boyfriend tees!! A sartorial click in our lives that comes with age, love for fashion, and the need to look effortless and relaxed rather than skin-tight-glamour.

This look is so laid-back and screams effortless for me! With the right styling and wear you can nail this style statement like poof! The good thing is, we don’t need no man for this trend, unless of course we wanna do the trend per say, spend nothing on achieving the look, and nail it a 100%. Hence there are two ways in which the BOYFRIEND TEES TREND can be done: we either buy menswear inspired tees in a few sizes up, OR we simply borrow from the beautiful boys in our lives.

The boyfriend tee is the perfect piece when you don’t know what to wear. Just throw one on with your favourite denim, those sneakers or sliders and sunglasses and shut the front door!

I personally find the best over-sized tees at Superdry and now that its open in VR Punjab Mall here, its breaking the news with the new collection!! I picked this t-shirt up from the men's section, love at first sight! And, also the comfiest sliders, that you'll see in the pictures below. 

As effortless as it sounds, I chose to pair "MY" t-shirt with statement leggings and a boyfriend denim jacket that never goes out of style. Wear anything and put on an oversized denim jacket over it and you're ready to rock the streets!! 

You'll see below how I styled my oversized tee and I hope you like it and enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together!! I'll see you again super soon!!










xx

1 comment: