Thursday, June 4, 2015

Red Roars.








All it takes is one key color to make any outfit look bold and totally amazing.
You guessed it. A rich crimson red is definitely my favourite hue of the season. Since we didn't have a camera last night, we somehow managed to click a few good pictures. Though I don't believe that you have to have a camera to shoot outfit pictures for sharing. 

I love leopard-animal print and zippers and this bustier that i'am wearing is a perfect combination of both. I paired it with a body con short skirt by Forever21 along with these nude wedges by Guess. I was so in love with this outfit and it was perfect for a night-out! As a matter of fact, all year around considering my wallet, pillows and everything else is currently fiery red.

GET THE LOOK:
Bustier: Random exhibition in Chandigarh
Skirt: Forever21
Wedges: Guess



No comments:

Post a Comment