Monday, June 1, 2015

Rugged Sophistication.







It's not a secret that ripped jeans are making waves throughout the fashion community. June has already started! The month of June gets me excited for summer and that means it's time to bring out  the famous ripped jeans! I have personally loved this style statement!

For this look, I wanted to style my brocade vest jacket over this Gas tank top for the warmer weather. I love light washed jeans and with these, my vision came to mind and I knew how to style it. This summer, you will find me styling these distressed jeans in numerous ways. The fit on these classic Levi's 501 jeans is slouchy enough to look cool yet tapered enough to make a bold statement with some ankle strap wedges by Guess. 

GET THE LOOK
Tank: Gas
Jacket: Self-designed
Jeans: Levi's
Wedges: Guess




No comments:

Post a Comment