Monday, June 8, 2015

Teal Serenity.


   






I have been loving these cape shrugs lately. They are so chic and flowy! This teal shrug that i'am wearing here was just perfect for me, I fell in live with the design at the back, which stood out! Perfect for this hot weather of Chandigarh. They are super comfortable and come in a huge variety of designs. 

This outfit that i'am wearing here is perfect for a casual day out with friends. I paired this teal cape shrug that I picked out from the streets of Delhi with my Gas tank top and Hollister denim shorts. Hands down Delhi is the best place for street shopping! Also, I picked up these ghungroo flats from a random exhibition in Chandigarh. I found them so unique and beautiful. They're comfy as well. And ofcourse they make this pleasant soft sound when I walk!😍

GET THE LOOK
Top: Gas
Shrug: Delhi
Denim shorts: Hollister
Flats: Chd exhibition






No comments:

Post a Comment