Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mutiyaar.

Sticking to my roots for this post as I wear a Punjabi suit. To justify my blog's title, 'Mutiyaar' means a simple, beautiful girl in punjabi, not that I'm saying that I'm simple and pretty *awkward*. Coming back to the post, I am a Punjabi girl as now you all must be knowing. Punjabi suits are well known for their complete appearance, design and pattern.
Suits are commonly worn in North India, they're beautiful punjabi outfits that are colourful, can be simple and dressy at the same time, and comfortable beyond limits.



Vibrant, colorful, ravishing, uniquely crafted are few words to describe a Punjabi suit. Punjab suits is a must outfit in your wardrobe. The comfort and style which oozes from this attire is beyond compare. As the name suggests, this attire originates from the full of life state Punjab. The beautiful Punjabi women wear this suit as casuals.



This traditional wear carries charm and poise with it which makes me love it. Punjabi suits are best when paired with Punjabi juttis.




I absolutely loved shooting for this outfit post so the pictures came out to be good or as I assume, hehe.
See you guys soon! xo.

Photography: @inder.s.kaler (Instagram)



No comments:

Post a Comment