Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Floral Dreams.









Florals are reminiscent of summer and spring as well. They instantly lift up any dull outfit. Who does not love receiving flowers?! I do, I DO! And this is what wearing floral prints make me feel, they make me feel settled and fresh all day long. Such prints are a treat for eyes. Which is why I like wearing prints, sometimes. If you follow me from the start and have observed me, you'll know that I'm more of a 'Basic girl'. 

Florals are easy to carry-off and for pairing with almost everything. I like to pair prints with solids. 
For this look I wanted to pair this *ahem ahem* bodycon skirt with a white lace top.

I didn't want to experiment much, but the first choice was a basic grey full-sleeved top but I eventually landed up on this sorted white laced top. It is a full-neck top that I absolutely love!
Also, I love gold zippers and that was a plus-point for this skirt.

As a heads up I have this link on my blog on the right side, titled Look Fantastic, which will take you directly to the Look Fantastic website. It is an online portal for buying International high end brands and luxury beauty brands which are not readily available in India, you can also use the following code to get 10% off your purchase. 'RUBY10'


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Guess

Photography: @Adhyan96 (Instagram)







No comments:

Post a Comment