Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas Wishes ft. ONLY

Happy Holidays everyone!!

It's almost Christmas!! 
Christmas can mean a lot of different things to different people– a time to celebrate, a time for giving, a time to spend with friends and family. It’s a reason to GIVE to the people that mean the most to you.

I'm here again with an outfit post with ONLY. They've launched a new knits Christmas collection at their stores so do have a look at that. From the collection, I chose to style this cute knit Santa sweater as you will see below.
I absolutely loved styling this sweater!! It definitely screams Christmas!!
I just can’t let go of the festive details in my outfit here.

This is a very cosy casual look. The Hashtag Santie text at the bottom of this sweater makes it more adorable! The Santa knit on it makes it a very Christmas proof sweater for me! Also, the striped tights, and the green velvet skirt goes perfectly with my outfit.

This was all about my cosy Christmas look, and I got to wear my furry headband! What do you think?

Don't forget to check out ONLY for their ever-chic collection. <3







 This Christmas, I am wishing you guys all the peace, love and joy that you have given to me this year. I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and smiles and spend with the ones you love most! I'll see you guys super soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment