Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ONLY x GARFIELD


Our favourite cat is now back in the stores with ONLY! The brand has launched it's new limited collection inspired by Garfield.

I remember watching Garfield while growing up, and I used to enjoy every bit of it. I am currently obsessed with the athleisure style and this collection here by ONLY gave me exactly what I was looking for. The collection includes oversized sweatshirts and shirts, this quirky crop top, patched leggings and many more styles with the classic Garfield print on it. 

I chose to style this crop top with baggy grey trousers and a sheer shrug for a more edgier look. It can also be styled with an oversized denim jacket and a leather pencil skirt.
There are so many ways to rock this new collection on the streets so grab your favourites from the ONLY store before the limited stock runs out!

Enjoy the look and I'll see you super soon! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment