Friday, March 24, 2017

Peaceful White & Cool Blue.



Happy Friday loves! Firstly I would like to thank all you guys for appreciating my work and always being so supportive! It means a lot and I'm about to reach 30k on Instagram which gives me more strength and power to keep going and give my best every time! So yes, thank you so much! I appreciate all your comments, likes and all the endless love and support. Feeling blessed and very grateful right now!

Today for you, I'm focusing on a brunch look, super settled and effortless at the same time.

I love me a lot of casual yet smart pieces, which are so versatile and so my style.

I recently bought this white shirt which is a wardrobe staple.
So for a brunch look I wore this shirt with my favourite high-waisted denim and my tan oxfords. The shirt works so good for casual wear and even formally as you can dress it all up and can even dress it down! You can even team it up with a skirt and a long shrug to get a totally different look all together. I love how effortless yet classy the shirt looks. Red lips to compliment the classic white and blue combination and my tan oxfords to complete my whole look for the day.

Enjoy the look and I'll see you supersoon! xx






Photography by: Mohit Hambiria
Instagram: @MohitHambiria

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt: KOOVS
Denim: (From Sikkim)
Oxfords: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment