Saturday, March 11, 2017

Street Food Festival '17 at The Lalit, Chandigarh.

When it comes to street food, India is one proud nation where every state–every city has its own speciality. Our wide varieties of scrumptious and quick street food are known for giving absolute pleasure to the taste buds.

But, Indian street food is not always healthy, hygiene wise. 
Street food is very famous here in Chandigarh, but if you tend to avoid having it because of hygienic issues then I have the answer to your prayers.

The Lalit, Chandigarh has come up with this excellent new idea of having Street Food, the five star way. Total Luxury.

So if your mouth has started watering already, I would advise you to hold on your taste buds, and have a look at my delicious experience from the beginning and give you the ‘Zaayka’ of Real India.

The Street Food Fest can be attended at the in-house restaurant, 24/7 at The Lalit, Chandigarh. This comes with the buffet so its a win-win!!
Starting with the drink, I had a refreshing, my trusty Virgin Mojito.
Following with other lip-smacking snacks as you will see below.


 


The entire set-up was so cool and quirky just like a street where we get our guilty food  pleasures but more luxurious and hygienic, of course.  


The names given to each 'rehdi' gave it that certain touch that reminded me of the Street Food galis in my city.

Pav Bhaji, Juhu special.

Round Jalebis




No guilt at all!


Oh so Delicious!
And I saved the best and my personal favourite for the end. Aloo Tikki!
It was so so delicious that I'm falling short of words to explain. Have a look below and I would suggest you to go and experience this for yourself! 




Thanking The Lalit group for having me, to be a part of this fest was an amazing experience! I could not think of 'Hygienic Street Food' options before attending this luxurious Street Food gali at the very best 5 star hospitality.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    Catering

    ReplyDelete