Friday, September 23, 2016

Glittery Ombre Nails at Polish, Nail Spa.






I always wanted to get pretty nail extensions done, but never really got a chance. Probably I was too lazy to go to the parlour! 
Recently, I visited Polish, in Sector-8 Chandigarh for a nail spa pampering session along with other city bloggers.
I was very excited as it was my first time getting the extensions!

It was a well spent pampered Sunday!

When I went to Polish, the nail tech did the basic mani procedures (cut, trim, buff) before looking closely at my natural nails to see what shape nail extension she should apply.
I would always go for square nail shape as pointed nails are not my preference. 
The tech applied the nails with strength glue and asked me about my preferred shape and length. I didn't opt for super long and pointed nails and played safe with normal length-squoval shaped nails.

For the colour and style, I chose a glittery subtle ombre design for my nails as brights and neons are not my cup of tea.
And god! I loved the final result! Such classy and go-with-everything nails are everything I could wish for my first time getting the extensions!
You really have to look after your nails after the procedure. 
As they say at Polish, "Treat your nails like Jewels."

Overall, I loved the look of my extensions, but it's not something I'd want everyday. There's just something fun and fascinating about looking down at glittering claws as compared to our natural nails with boring polish haha!

So get your appointment at Polish, Nail Spa and get your claws on! I'll see you super soon! xo.

Polish, Nail Spa, Sector-8 Chandigarh (Above Ritu Kumar).

1 comment: