Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sun's Out Guns Out.








Ripped denims aren't new or ground-breaking, but they do add a serious dose of cool to any outfit. The ripped denims look is so effortless and so stylish at the same time! This is the reason why it's gaining more and more spotlight! Ripped denims can make you look posh yet unprepared, which perfectly works for me. Also edgy. If you follow my blog from the start, you'll know that I'm a lover of ripped jeans. And now, my new found love is boyfriend denims!
I came across this wonderful pair of ripped denims online and obviously without second thoughts I ordered them right away! And of course the rip was cherry on top of the cake! 

Here, I'm wearing my now-favourite pair of boyfriend denims and believe me when I say that I'm abusing them almost every other day!
I paired these denims with this full-sleeve, a little turtle neck (if I could say so) top, leopard print heels and this beautiful-beautiful structured bag!(also, favourite)

If you're not a big fan of heels, or don't want to wear heels on a day-out, for 'keeping it casual', flat shoes look OK with boyfriend ripped denims, if you're going for a laid back androgynous style: ballet flats, oxfords or even sneakers will make a statement!
If you want to give a bit of chicness and femininity to your look, make sure you add a watch and/or spice it up with accessories. I am not a very 'accessories person' so if ever you spot me with an accessory, it will only be a boyfriend watch!

The ripped denims trend is been around since forever, but I see no good reason why it needs to go. Ripped denims for both girls and boys look cool, sophisticated and so effortless!

So guys, excuse me while I take your leave to hunt for more such boyfriend denims in different washes and I'll see you super soon! xo.

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: H&M
Denims: Miss Bennett, London
Heels: Purplehide
Bag: ZARA










No comments:

Post a Comment