Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tulip Inn, Barlowganj. Mussoorie.

Here I am with my very first travel post! For those of you who follow me on Instagram or Snapchat, you already know that I had visited Tulip Inn, Barlowganj Musoorie for a relaxing getaway. And I have no idea how time just flew by while I was enjoying my stay in the clouds.
It is a perfect culmination of privacy, quietness and serenity.



I wasn't joking when I said, "I was living in the clouds."




With impeccable service and hospitality, I was very well taken care of right from the check-in to check-out.
I fell in love with my room the moment I entered. My room had a scenic view from the balcony as you will see below.

The night-view from the room took my breath away!




And soon it was my snooze time. As it took almost seven hours from Chandigarh to reach here all I needed was the comfiest bed in the world! And I sure did get that. 
I also ordered my favourite in-room-dining.


Next morning, I explored the whole property and it was so calm, away from the rush of the city and buildings. It was a perfect-perfect getaway!

Loved this space at the hotel.

Tulip Inn can definitely be your perfect destination wedding location! With all the facilities and a spacious banquet hall and of course not to forget the views from the property!



After having breakfast at the restaurant we went for a short trek around the location.


Breakfast with a view.


Stepping into the Dreamland.

While walking-through the market place.

The last night at Mussoorie was spent partying and relaxing around the property and in my room and packing to leave the next morning. I had a lovely experience! 

A special thank you to Richa for being so attentive to the needs and accompanying me during the experiences. Much love. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment