Friday, May 20, 2016

Beat The Heat.







The mercury is rising steadily here in Chandigarh. Everyone tells you to stay at home which is almost legit but there are stories waiting for you outside. 
While you struggle with comfort and style, it is very difficult to choose an outfit which is suitable with this scorching heat as well. If you've been following my blog and my Instagram, you must be familiar with the fact that I love everything bodycon. I am not a big fan of flare but yes changes are good sometimes. 
For my summer lookbook, I styled this well-fitted mustard yellow skirt with a striped crop top which is super breezy and suitable for summers, I added a denim vest jacket over it to give it an edgier look. Tied my hair high up in a ponytail 'coz obviously heat, duh! 
Also, added my favourite tan wedges to reach the skies. Hehe. 
Hope you liked the look. xo. 

DETAILS:
Sunglasses: ASOS
Denim vest jacket: Giordano
Striped crop top: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Zara




No comments:

Post a Comment