Monday, May 9, 2016

Wild & Yellow.






I've always been fascinated by fashion. Maybe it's because my mom and aunts loved to dress me up when I was younger. Or maybe it was that I used to borrow my mother's fabulous pieces and dress myself since I was four. There has always been something that has drawn me to the fun part of styling and design.

Leopard has been a print of choice for me ever since, but one that I think is still hard to style. A little goes a long way. 

Starting off with new and fresh, I decided to bring that into today's look.
Paired two of my favourites- Leopard print and the colour yellow. 
Although I always gravitate towards a fitted anything for the full length, I decided to explore with a new type and that's when this gorgeous bright yellow palazzo came to play. Hope you guys love this look and this gorg setup at the mall the other day! Have a happy Monday lovies! xo

Bustier: Chandigarh Exhibition
Palazzo: Colaba, Mumbai
Heels: Guess





1 comment: