Friday, May 13, 2016

Purplehide Shoes.






Definitely shoe love is true love!
And especially when you get to design your own shoes! Yes, you read it right, now with Purplehide you get to design the shoes you desire. You can find them on Instagram @purplehide_official and their website:
https://www.purplehide.com
You won't believe how easy it is to design your shoes with Purplehide. You just have to picture a pair of shoes that you really want but can't find. Well, your search ends here at Purplehide. 
I designed my own pair of heels online and there they sent it to me. Special thanks to POPxo and Purplehide. 
I always wanted leopard print block heels but it was so difficult for me to find them. But with Purplehide everything got so easy! I chose the design, texture and the type of heel I wanted and the height and there they go! They fit perfectly and the measurements were so precise! i personally loved my experience with Purplehide!
So what are you girls waiting for? Go ahead log onto their website and choose from various styles and create and buy your perfect shoe! xo






2 comments:

  1. Another option is to attach your shoe clips to the back of your shoes, near your ankle. Again, this is a great option for adding a touch of interest to high heels in particular. style shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! shoes

    ReplyDelete