Thursday, May 5, 2016

Floral Fantasy.

In this scorching heat you gotta stay comfortable all the time, at home or even when you're out. For me style goes with comfort. 

I don't usually like flower prints but this elegant dress totally changed my thought process. The color is so calming according to summers. I tend to avoid wearing bright and harsh colors during summers. This dress is a perfect midi dress. If you're out with your friends during the day or when at night just pair it with a blingy clutch or a studded neckpiece and you're good to go!

My outfit post features this lovely, beautiful dress by @stylesplash_in and you can find them easily on Instagram. I kept the look simple and sleek. The dress is so elegant and comfortable as it comes with pockets on each side. Paired the dress with sky high shimmer peep toes and added a pop of red on my lips, 'coz we all love that don't we?

So my girlies head over to their Instagram and explore their lovely colorful collection! Hope you all liked this post. Keep loving! xo. 
Discover this shop @thekraftlyapp on Instagram. 

Dress: @stylesplash_in
Heels: Aldo












No comments:

Post a Comment