Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cool Blues.






I am back from my break. There are some changes coming your way and I can't wait to share. The blog will soon be your go-to fashion, beauty and everything ese in between. I can't reveal too much but I hope you stick around to find out more.
About my outfit here, I have loved the colour blue to such an extent that I got my room painted blue when I was little. But as I grew up, eventually I got inclined to other colours on the palette. Still having a soft corner for blue hues. I love how this colour can be subtle and vibrant as well.
I paired this gorgeous almost-halter top with skinny turquoise jeans. Remember when colourful jeans were so much in fashion and also colour blocking. These jeans were with me through my fashionable college days *giggles*
Wind and sun did pure justice to me for these pictures though.
Not to miss my favourite sky high heels. I am a big big lover of shoes. For instant glam i'll always add sky high heels to my outfit and tadaaa!
Hope you liked this post as much as I did working on this.
Hopefully we will be a family of 20k on Instagram by next month, yayyy!
Also, like my Facebook page I'll put the link below, please like and show the love!
https://www.facebook.com/ThatChicSupergirl/

Keep supporting you guys, I love you all! xo.

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: Atmosphere
Jeans: Trendy Diva
Heels: Zara







No comments:

Post a Comment